Junction Produce Heaven!

jcrome04

Hey everyone! I got all my JP stuff a little while ago and I finally got some pics up!

Now mind you these aren't the BEST of pictures... just taken with my cell... I'm going to charge up my real camera and take some good pictures today or tomorrow.

Enjoy! B)

0118091314.jpg

0118091315.jpg

0118091318.jpg

0118091317a.jpg

0118091317.jpg

0118091316.jpg

0119091456.jpg

0119091455.jpg

0119091454.jpg

From some angles the curtains really aren't noticeable at all. Even from straight on it's hard to tell through the tint. I love it.

I LOVE IT! :lol: hahaha Let me know what you think ;)

Car looks good, especially those flame throwers at the rear. :P How well do the neck cushions work? You should post a pic with the curtains up to see what they look like. Can hardly notice them through the tint as you said.

Very nice. I think the black clashes a little bit too much for me, but it looks nice! Can't wait to see the curtains unfurled.

I especially like your exhaust tips! Is it any louder than stock? (I want mine to be as quiet as possible!) From the looks of it, your car has had a lot of rear seat use. Perhaps it was used as executive transport at some point? :) :P

Very nice. I think the black clashes a little bit too much for me, but it looks nice! Can't wait to see the curtains unfurled.

I especially like your exhaust tips! Is it any louder than stock? (I want mine to be as quiet as possible!) From the looks of it, your car has had a lot of rear seat use. Perhaps it was used as executive transport at some point? :) :P

I must say if I didn't already have the sunshades I'd be tempted by those curtains. I like the neckpads; Tom's racing also has some that look nice.

I have been wanting neck pillows for my rear seats; the Maybach comes with really nice suede cushions but I haven't been able to find anything similar.

I have full exhaust so it's significantly louder than stock.

All the leather in my car is near perfect except for the driver's seat that has some minor wear on the left side. The Coach leather inserts aren't pulled tight.

I'm sure the $20 JP neckpads are rocks compared to whatetever the Maybach has :D But yes they are very comfortable. I'm 6'1" so angling them how they are puts them in the perfect position.

I took some more pics with my phone yesterday. I'll have them up soon. ( didn't even think to take pics with the curtains closed! doh! ^_^ )

Here are some more curtain pics. I still need to bust out the real camera and go out for a photo shoot ;)

0123091342.jpg

0123091342a.jpg

0123091342b.jpg

0123091342c.jpg

0123091343.jpg

0123091343a.jpg

I'll take good pics with my real camera sometime soon. The next beautiful day for sure B)

I'm confused. Do you live in your car? I don't get the curtains--especially since the front ones are probably illegal unless the car is not moving (the reason for my question). I don't think I've ever seen a car with curtains before. Vans, limousines, motor homes....sure. Help me understand.

I also have the JP curtains and neck pillows... the neck pillows are pretty comfortable for me, but someone said the belezza (spelling?) are softer memory foam. The curtains however are not long enough and when opened over cover about 3/4 of my rear window not including the lil window. They do come in handy though since I didn't want to tint any darker than what i have now...

Whoa, do all LS400 rear windows roll down like that? I've never really noticed that! I thought it just went more or less straight down!

Do you guys think these kinds of neck pillows are good for dozing off with, or are they mostly for support? I'm about to drive 3 other people on a road trip to Miami in March, and I think having these neck pillows would be a nice touch!