Strange Problem With Windows - 06 Is250awd

Has anyone had this issue. I came outside yesterday and all the windows on my IS250 were down and there was a message on the dask that my moonroof was open, but it was not. This was the second time in a month this has happened. I know there is a feature that allows you to open all the windows with the key fob, but I am certain that I didn't trigger that function. The fob stays in my coat pocket and I don't even actively use it... I recently had my tires changed and alligned. Could something have triggered this to happen?

Thanks in advance for the assistance.

I would go out to your car and press and hold the unlock button on your key fob and see if the windows and moonroof open to the position you found your car windows in before. If it does that, it's possible that the key fob was in a pocket that may have pushed the unlock button long enouph to trigger that function with out you realizing it. You can have that personal setting funtion disabled so it can't happen again by the dealership.

I have set my alarm off in the past by squatting down to pick something up and the keys smashed the panic button. I guess it could have just as easily been the unlock button instead.

It is always embarassing to ask out loud; "OK, who is the idiot with the car alarm going off?" and then realize that the idiot is me. :blush: