Oem Parts Retailer

Taka

Dear GX470 Owners, :cheers:

I'm a Lexus & Toyota enthusiast in Tokyo, Japan. I own a Land Cruiser PRADO (Japan & Euro Model). I strongly want to get the GX470 genuine parts, which are not sold in Japan. Although Lexus is the Japanese company, currently there is no Lexus channel in our country.

I had tried to contact many of Lexus dealers in CA, online parts retailers like "LEXUS PARTS ONLINE", and e-bay etc, however I could not get useful response. I already got a parts list, so I know all parts number that I want to purchase. And I will ship the parts from Los Angels to Tokyo.

Then I'd like to ask you,

1. Does anyone know a discount OEM parts retailer, wholesaler, or dealer in US ?

2. Does anyone help me to get the GX parts ?

And if you want, I can offer for you to get all the parts of PRADO, like euro tail lights, crystal tail lights, custom body parts, etc, as Japan list price. I think it must be cheaper than US price. (for ex, a euro taillight is only $120.00 in japan)

I can also arrange to export the parts from Tokyo to US. If you are interested, please see the Japan Toyota website. (language is Japanese only)

http://www.toyota.co.jp/Showroom/All_toyot...u/frame/op.html

http://www.toyota.co.jp/dop-landcruiserprado/aerosu.html

The attached photo is my car.

I really would appreciate for your kindly cooperation.

Thanks,

Takahiro Sakurai

bs900indy@yahoo.co.jp

post-28-1073240506.jpg