Favorite Features?

Well I have seen a lot of Forums about bad things/faults of the IS (which isn't a bad thing because this is a place to do that) but i figured why the heck not say what we like best!

So here is my list:

1. Keyless Entry System
  2. Paddle Shifters (this one can go either way, hate it or love it)
  3. Bluetooth
  4. Ventilated seats
  5. Voice Commands
  6. iPod/AUX input (although it could use some work with the interface)

ooh ooh...can I do RX favorites too? (most are available on the IS)

In no particular order:

- Bluetooth

- Hybrid system

- AFS

- Navigation / rear-view camera

- Power trunk/gate

- the way the doors close - thunk! solid.

- wife picks up on little things: she likes the supple leather on the door pull and the little felt pad inside that protects her nails

#1 Definately the bluetooth handsfree phone calling

#2 The attention I get driving down the street, what a beautiful design

#3 Touchscreen nav

#4 Automatic temperature control, just like in the house

#5 The way the speedometer & tachometer light up & do a full swing when you start up the car

#6 Keyless entry/start system, can you believe they have this for the Corolla now??

#7 Rear view camera

#5 The way the speedometer & tachometer light up & do a full swing when you start up the car

#6 Keyless entry/start system, can you believe they have this for the Corolla now??

#7 Rear view camera

I think that it is almost funny that they have the keyless on the Corolla now. I know that Toyota and Lexus are the same company but I think they should have left the Keyless for the people who actually know what it does haha. I don't think most Toyota owners even read the manuals(no offense).

#7 Rear view camera

I think that it is almost funny that they have the keyless on the Corolla now. I know that Toyota and Lexus are the same company but I think they should have left the Keyless for the people who actually know what it does haha. I don't think most Toyota owners even read the manuals(no offense).

In my experience a bunch of IS owners don't read their manuals either.

1. Touch Screen

2. GPS

3. Ventilated Seats

4. WOOD GRAIN!

5. Looks Very Futuristic

6. Graphite Color Wheels ('08)

7. The Dials Look High Tec

8. Pretty Swift - You Reach the Speed Limit Quite Quickly

9. ETC Mode!

10. Push Start

11. The Sound System

12. Ipod Outlet

13. The Way People Look At Your Car haha

The best thing I like about this car is that it fits into my life great. Which I think is really the most important thing for me. It's just right in alot of ways. Not to big, and not to small. Stock form is fast enouph, rides great, and does everything I need it to.

And I really like:

1) the little LED light that shines down over the center column and the foot panel lights under the dash.

2) a/c seats! Gotta love that!

3) Keyless entry/push start system. ( If it wasn't for my shop, I wouldn't have to carry keys anymore!

4) the tight luxo/sport feel of the interior and dash layout.

5) The look of the car.

6) voice command system. (It seems to work great for me!)

7) The HID/ AVS headlights are just cool!

8) I really like Lexus Nav system. ease of use and great info it gives me. (I do agree that we should not have the lock out part, but it is what it is. And it doesn't come up that often for me.)

I could go on and on. I'm sure alot of you know that I'm a pretty big Lexus fan. :)

You guys really like that keyless thing eh?

My wife had a Murano with that feature as a company car for a while and she managed to have her fob fall out of her purse and get lost in the back of the car. Sort of made security a moot point.

I had to tear that car apart to find it once I realized that I could take her car at will without having the key with me. Grr.

:angry:

You guys really like that keyless thing eh?

My wife had a Murano with that feature as a company car for a while and she managed to have her fob fall out of her purse and get lost in the back of the car. Sort of made security a moot point.

I had to tear that car apart to find it once I realized that I could take her car at will without having the key with me. Grr.

:angry:

Well it would have been even worse had she not had the keyless system because you wouldn't be able to drive the car without keys but if you have the keyless system you at least know it is in the car because you can start it :D

• 2 weeks later...

I'm really loving the ECT Snow & Power options. When I don't have time to sit idle & warm up the car I just pop on the snow mode so the engine revs lower. & What a difference with the power option, blazing to work every morning. I can't imagine how fast the IS350 must be... Need to take a test drive

I'm really loving the ECT Snow & Power options. When I don't have time to sit idle & warm up the car I just pop on the snow mode so the engine revs lower. & What a difference with the power option, blazing to work every morning. I can't imagine how fast the IS350 must be... Need to take a test drive

DONT DO IT!

Don't torment yourself.

Love your IS without lusting for younger and faster!

Sad to say but the '09 is350 do not come with sport tuned suspensions or sport pedals if you purchase their premium/luxury package. Sport tuned suspensions are exclusively for the sports package now -.- my salesman did not mention it didn't come with both those features before I bought the car so I was alittle upset they did not tell me beforehand.

Sad to say but the '09 is350 do not come with sport tuned suspensions or sport pedals if you purchase their premium/luxury package. Sport tuned suspensions are exclusively for the sports package now -.- my salesman did not mention it didn't come with both those features before I bought the car so I was alittle upset they did not tell me beforehand.

Did you test drive it before you bought it? :huh:

Can you tell us how much did you bought the 09 IS for??

Sunroof - so many options(the dial)

Audio System - holy crap there are speaksers in every corner

Onboard Computer - not the NAV, I especially like how it shows what gear you're in(kind of useless but neat).

Taillights at night - transforms from not so good looking to beautiful..I can spot another IS from a mile

Trunk Lip Spoiler - copied from the M3 CSL, but still looks really nice :)

Audio System - holy crap there are speaksers in every corner

Onboard Computer - not the NAV, I especially like how it shows what gear you're in(kind of useless but neat).

Taillights at night - transforms from not so good looking to beautiful..I can spot another IS from a mile

The sound system is mind blowing, almost literally. I love the gear shower thingy too! :D its pointless indeed but I just like it I don't know why. And I love the taillights at night too but I like em in the day also, I just like the overall design of them.