Maf Sensor

abisai

Welcome to the LOC!

Please don't type in all caps. Members read that as your screaming at them.

I would use electronic parts cleaner or they also have MAF cleaner at the auto parts store.

Heres the location: ( Don't mind the red arrows, I was showing someone else the location of some 02 sensors.)

enginebay.jpg

Welcome to the LOC!

I would use electronic parts cleaner or they also have MAF cleaner at the auto parts store.

Heres the location: ( Don't mind the red arrows, I was showing someone else the location of some 02 sensors.)

enginebay.jpg

ok sorry about that and thanks for the help

The only MAF sensor cleaner that you're likely to find is from CRC. Just be gentle with the MAF its very fragile.

well i clean the MAF and still does the same thing it still lags when i step on the gas hard do you have any idea what else can it be.

Welcome to the LOC!

enginebay.jpg

hey how are doing i clean the maf and the car still have the same problem the car lags when i step on the gas hard

do you have any idea what else can it be.

Fuel filter? Air filter? Plugs?

Any more detail on your issue other than lag?

well this is what it happens every time i stop on a red light or stop sign when i step on the gas slowly it responds good but when i step on the gas hard the car don't go no where it gives rpms. the cars responds when it hits 400 rpm or 500rmp. thats only when i step on the gas hard ,when i step on the gas slowly the car is fine.