Sign in to follow this  
Jason Weaver

1992 Sc300 5-speed For Sale! Pics!

I have a super nice 1992 Lexus SC300 with the rare 5-speed for sale. Finished in Burgandy exterior with Gray Leather interior. 132k miles. Books and Service Records at the Lexus dealer through 75k miles. Lexus 12 Disc CD changer. Sunroof. All power options in proper working order.

I have just spent nearly $2k dollars in maintainence and updates to the car. This is my cost!! This includes new clutch, pressure plate, and throwout bearing. New power steering pump and high pressure line. New radiator and hoses. Complete oil service. Complete tune up which includes new spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor.

Car is located in Raleigh, NC. (919) 801-3947 or jpw3578@aol.com

For information and pictures please take a look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2451418309

8_G.jpg

1_G.jpg

I have a super nice 1992 Lexus SC300 with the rare 5-speed for sale. Finished in Burgandy exterior with Gray Leather interior. 132k miles. Books and Service Records at the Lexus dealer through 75k miles. Lexus 12 Disc CD changer. Sunroof. All power options in proper working order.

I have just spent nearly $2k dollars in maintainence and updates to the car. This is my cost!! This includes new clutch, pressure plate, and throwout bearing. New power steering pump and high pressure line. New radiator and hoses. Complete oil service. Complete tune up which includes new spark plugs, spark plug wires, distributor cap and rotor.

Car is located in Raleigh, NC. (919) 801-3947 or jpw3578@aol.com

For information and pictures please take a look at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2451418309

8_G.jpg

1_G.jpg

hey sry bout that ... new to this.. umm wat is ur asking price cause so far im very interested!?!?

This was posted over a year ago, check your date. The car has been sold.

Sign in to follow this