2007 Rx350 Built In Ontario

I have a 2007 RX350 purchased new. This has been the worst new vehicle I have ever purchased.

Problems with car pulling to the left. The dealer fixed.

The winshield is permanantly streaked with water marks or something. Since new.

The underbody guards fell apart during a 6 drive in the snow. Existing parts were screwed back together.

The dash board has the white particles on it all the time. I guess the evaporator needs changing.

The traction control system energized much earlier than I would prefer. The engine goes to idle after any type of slide. After any sliding is over the car won't go for a long time. Probably only 1/2 second. Very irritating.

For anyone considering a Lexus don't do it. Unless of course, you have no interest in cars and you are afraid of pushing hard on the gas pedal.

Your may be wondering why I bought this vehicle. Me too. I had a Toyota Tacoma that was a great vehicle. Absolutlely no trouble in 117,000 miles. I wanted something different and figured you cant go wrong with a Lexus. Whoops!

And the surveys, enough already.

If anyone wants a used RX350 contact me. It will be on AutoTrader next week.

There not for me.

I have a 2007 RX350 purchased new. This has been the worst new vehicle I have ever purchased.

Problems with car pulling to the left. The dealer fixed.

The winshield is permanantly streaked with water marks or something. Since new.

The underbody guards fell apart during a 6 drive in the snow. Existing parts were screwed back together.

The dash board has the white particles on it all the time. I guess the evaporator needs changing.

The traction control system energized much earlier than I would prefer. The engine goes to idle after any type of slide. After any sliding is over the car won't go for a long time. Probably only 1/2 second. Very irritating.

For anyone considering a Lexus don't do it. Unless of course, you have no interest in cars and you are afraid of pushing hard on the gas pedal.

Your may be wondering why I bought this vehicle. Me too. I had a Toyota Tacoma that was a great vehicle. Absolutlely no trouble in 117,000 miles. I wanted something different and figured you cant go wrong with a Lexus. Whoops!

And the surveys, enough already.

If anyone wants a used RX350 contact me. It will be on AutoTrader next week.

There not for me.

So sorry you got screwed!!! Sounds like you got a real boner on for the car. I will give you 10K for the POS!