Need Your Opinion...

So you wait exactly 40 minutes, see no responses, and can't help but get sarcastic? Yeah I've got some input.....them wheels are funny lookin' and you're impatient.......

So you wait exactly 40 minutes, see no responses, and can't help but get sarcastic? Yeah I've got some input.....them wheels are funny lookin' and you're impatient.......

:lol:

Listen SRK...don't you know who Clear2Close is? When he barks, all must tremble and respond. I recommend getting an RSS feed set up so you know when to jump.

oops...forgot to input.

I really don't like aftermarket wheels as a rule and these don't inspire me either.

I have never seen a set of aftermarket wheels that improved the look of a Lexus over stock wheels and in fact usually make the driver look like a pimp wannabe, IMO.

No kidding, Randy...I really need to work on that. I apologize once again. :(

I tried to not post because I really didn't have anything nice to say, but OP seemed to really need some input!

;)

Im a fan. I was never big on black wheels either, but I have seen a few examples that are to my taste. I like these. Go for it brotha.

What are they running in terms of price. How big are you wanting to go?

-

:lol:

Listen SRK...don't you know who Clear2Close is? When he barks, all must tremble and respond. I recommend getting an RSS feed set up so you know when to jump.

ooh u got jokes huh :chairshot:

I tried to not post because I really didn't have anything nice to say, but OP seemed to really need some input!

;)

Im a fan. I was never big on black wheels either, but I have seen a few examples that are to my taste. I like these. Go for it brotha.

-

i never really liked black wheels as well, but i thought chrome on a silver car would be a bit much. im going to go with 20's...they run around 6k rims, and tires...Asanti's are not cheap

;)

-

i never really liked black wheels as well, but i thought chrome on a silver car would be a bit much. im going to go with 20's...they run around 6k rims, and tires...Asanti's are not cheap

Asanti's aren't cheap.. and NY roads don't care! I don't really care for them though at any price... unless they're 3pc and forged... but the style just seems a lil generic to me.

ooh u got jokes huh :chairshot:

"Like I'm funny how? Like I'm funny like a clown - I amuse you? Tell me, tell me what's funny"

You may fold under pressure....

thanks for all your input

Not sure this posting technique is going to get you the results you're looking for. :whistles:

There are a lot of threads on this forum for people to read. If it's of interest, it'll be read, if not then it won't. Just because you post something doesn't mean everyone is going to flock to it because it's you. You're new here. Establish some cred, then you might get some interest. Some posts never get a response.

Not sure this posting technique is going to get you the results you're looking for. :whistles:

There are a lot of threads on this forum for people to read. If it's of interest, it'll be read, if not then it won't. Just because you post something doesn't mean everyone is going to flock to it because it's you. You're new here. Establish some cred, then you might get some interest. Some posts never get a response.

I am thinking about upgrading my 94ls to a 98ls and I need your opinion too.

post-5365-1232624790_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1232624802_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1232624816_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1232624830_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1232624844_thumb.jpg

post-5365-1232624856_thumb.jpg

Not sure this posting technique is going to get you the results you're looking for.:whistles:

Looks clean... got quite a few miles on it but I'm sure thats not issue with an LS.

Not sure this posting technique is going to get you the results you're looking for.:whistles:

nice...looks very clean! your gonna need some gas though :lol:

nice...looks very clean! your gonna need some gas though laugh.gif
Actually Clear points out something I don't like to see. When the tank's that low and with the warning indicator on, it means the pump is sucking up all the !Removed! that's sitting on the bottom of the tank, speeding up the need to replace the fuel filter and if it's a regular occurence, there's the possibility of fouling the injectors and even the pump itself. With 170k on the clock, you know the tank isn't as clean as it was new. I know there's no way to tell if the previous owner had a habit of doing this, but I would find out how long this car has been on the lot because the dealer is sure to keep the tank almost dry while he's got the car. It's an old dealers' trick. Keep minumum fuel on board to allow for the perception of quick acceleration.

Car looks good, but to be honest, the LS maintains its appearance very well, even with abuse. Given that the body is in good condition (especially underneath), I would pay attention to the mechanicals, suspension, and service history if there is any. If you're happy with the history and test drive, take it in for an inspection of all systems. Btw, what's got you thinking of an upgrade?