Clear Bras

Just got my 09 RX350. It was a service loaner and has some scratches/pits, etc on front nose. It is black. First, would touch up paint on this new car work or would it make the marks just as obvious? Secon, I tried searching here for where to get the clear or black bra but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know best places to get one? If they don't have one for an 09, would one for an earlier model fit?

Thanks for your help

Larry

Either of the bras you mentioned will catch my eye every time, but I'd have to go with the clear ones, because they leave nothing to the imagination!

Sorry, can't help you with your question on where to get one though..

Just got my 09 RX350. It was a service loaner and has some scratches/pits, etc on front nose. It is black. First, would touch up paint on this new car work or would it make the marks just as obvious? Secon, I tried searching here for where to get the clear or black bra but couldn't find anything. Does anyone know best places to get one? If they don't have one for an 09, would one for an earlier model fit?

Thanks for your help

Larry

Look at the 3M range of clear bras excellent item and guaranteed not to go opaque

The 3M clear bra is a clear protective film that is placed on the front bumper, grill, headlights, side mirrors, hood and fenders to protect it from damage. The film is nearly impossible to see when installed correctly. The 3M clear bra is designed to protect your vehicle from chipped paint, cracks, and other harmful elements your vehicle contacts on a daily basis. Every day our vehicle are subjected to road debris, insects, rocks, and other elements that effect our vehicles paint job and appearance. With the 3M clear bra that can be reduced greatly.

Before the 3M clear bra the only other comparable option to add to your vehicle was a leather bra. Usually these bras did more damage to your vehicle than protecting it. Many times the bra would collect water and other debris under the bra and cause damage to the paint. Also they are bulky and don't really look that attractive on our vehicles. This is not the best option for your vehicle is you are looking to maintain the appearance and protect your vehicles paint job.

The 3m clear bra is a great solution to get the protection on the front of your vehicle that it needs without it being seen. The 3M clear bra can protect against small chips and cracks in your vehicles paint that occur from normal driving. Also it will keep the insects from harming your nice paint job. It is known that the acid found in insect guts is harmful to your vehicles paint. So, the 3M clear bra keeps those harmful acids from coming in contact with the paint. Also, an added benefit of the 3M clear bra is that it will make cleaning your vehicle easier. Since the insects will not be setting themselves into your vehicle paint they will come off a lot easier where the 3M clear bra is installed.

Keep in mind that the 3M clear bra will also help maintain the resale or trade in value of your vehicle should the time ever come that you need to do so. The closer you vehicle is to new conditions the more you will get for your vehicle.

So, as you can see the 3M clear bra is a great upgrade to add to any vehicle so that it stays looking great and remains protected from the daily elements caused by driving for a long time. Look for an auto body shop to install the 3M clear bra on your vehicle today!

I found out the 3m product is called Xpel and there is only one guy in my area that puts it on and he's asking between 700-800 bucks. Seems like a lot of money. Anyone whose gotten this please let me know what you paid for it.

Thanks

Larry