Where To Get An Intake Adaptor Plate?

Hites

I just put a conical filter on my soarer and the only real piece of hardware that i used was a 3" 45degree mandrel bent piece of steel. It slides right into the stock intake pipe and now all i have to do is block off the filter and its done. CAI for about $50??

wait a sec, do you have the 2jz, 4.0 or ??? on my 1jz the intake pipe has a 3" inside diameter, so i just got a 3" outside diameter pipe and stuck it into there and got a filter that mounts on 3"

whoops; forgot to mention its a 4.0. not looking to get ANY piping, just removal of airbox.

OK, i get ya now...ur MAF is right by the filter right? you might be better off going with the BFI, but if you really want an adapter plate you might be able to find one on ebaymotors or something. thats where i found one for my mazda. probably get away with searching for toyota adapters also..never looked for it so i couldnt tell ya. turbos are easier in that sense

I've got an adapter plate and a K&N type cone that I may be able to let go in the next six weeks. It is exactly what you are looking for, it was on my SC300 for a coupe of months before I went BFI. PM me and I'll send you a picture. Its a nice piece in thick, highly polished aluminum, bolts perfectly and directly to the front of the MAF of the SC300.