Coolest Invention Ever!

Green Foot

I just bought 2 sets of these...my friend just ordered for his Lexus (has same car as me). Fits any car though!

** Edited posted link**

Looks like I'm gonna have to now clean out all my old petrified french fries! Found a ton of money down there also!

***Please review our forum rules regarding posting links to advertisements which is not allowed. ***

Smooth 1

Ha! Funny! Actually, an old college buddy invented this, and I ordered just to support him...but honestly amazing when I got it! He's a pretty good person, so I'm trying to help him out a bit. I'll tell you this...you may not think it's cool...until you keep dropping your stuff down there! Pretty amazing to not have that happen ever again. Very simple yes...but very cool indeed :) Very funny your post though!

Hello, and I'm sorry about the posted link. This happens to be a product that will add much safety and convenience to the readers of this forum. While I agree with blocking spam and advertisements...for something this novel, and this much of a safety issue...it should be left to the readers to decide. And the feedback from everyone seems to be pretty good.

I will respect the forum and not post the link again...but for those who wish to check out the product...simply

go to Google and type BuyDropStop, or Drop Stop Car product, or something like that.

Please note this is NOT the Drop Stop product for wine bottles. This is for the car. So be sure to type in your search "Drop Stop" and "car product."

I humbly request however, the forum allow us to post the link on the site. It makes our cars better, and safer...and the readers should not be blocked from such a thing.

On a product by product basis, sometimes, especially when value is added for your readers, there should be exceptions. I as a Lexus owner, reader, and driver...I would hope that you would always want us to be privy to things that make our driving experience better.

And this product is the FIRST OF ITS KIND. This is a HUGE AND DANGEROUS problem for all of us as drivers.

Hello, and I'm sorry about the posted link. This happens to be a product that will add much safety and convenience to the readers of this forum. While I agree with blocking spam and advertisements...for something this novel, and this much of a safety issue...it should be left to the readers to decide. And the feedback from everyone seems to be pretty good.

I will respect the forum and not post the link again...but for those who wish to check out the product...simply

*** deleted search items ***

I humbly request however, the forum allow us to post the link on the site. It makes our cars better, and safer...and the readers should not be blocked from such a thing.

On a product by product basis, sometimes, especially when value is added for your readers, there should be exceptions. I as a Lexus owner, reader, and driver...I would hope that you would always want us to be privy to things that make our driving experience better.

And this product is the FIRST OF ITS KIND. This is a HUGE AND DANGEROUS problem for all of us as drivers.

I am pretty sure that if you had a couple of hundred posts and a history of posting here that the link would be allowed as an interesting idea that you found to be clever and worthwhile.

That you signed up specifically to schlep a product makes you either an advertiser or spammer. You didn't care about contributing to our community as a Lexus driver or owner until you had a product to sell. And your admission that you want LOC to "allow US to post the link on your site" kind of implies that your pretending to be something other than a shill for the company is disingenuous.

If you want to advertise here, LOC management would be glad to talk with you about a Vendor Agreement and you guys can pump your product to your hearts' content.

Note: To be clear, I do not speak for LOC. I simply read and follow the posting rules and my opinions are my own. LOC management speaks for themselves.

PM sent to the OP regarding forum rules and regulations.

I just want to clear something up here for everyones benifit. It's ok as a CONTRIBUTING member to post a thread ( you still don't need the link.) that says something like "Hey guys I just saw this new "X" and I bought it and it worked great, what do you guys think?" It's another to just post a product no matter how cool it is with the intentions of growing sales for that product.