Steelers And Cardinals In The Big Game

cliffypitbull

• 2 weeks later...

Wow !!! Not too many Football Fans here :unsure: I say it is time for the Arizona Cardinals to start there dynasty :cheers: AZ has come a long way baby, Now is the time for them to finish what they started. :cheers: ;)

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard on the radio yesterday that the Steelers are favortes by 7 points?

The Steelers have about 4 wins to their credit. I don't think the Cards have ever won a SB. I'm rooting for the Cards.

Pittsburg has 5 super bowl wins, in six showings. If the Steelers win this, they'll have 6 super bowl wins, the most in the NFL.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I heard on the radio yesterday that the Steelers are favortes by 7 points?

The Steelers have about 4 wins to their credit. I don't think the Cards have ever won a SB. I'm rooting for the Cards.

Pittsburg has 5 super bowl wins, in six showings. If the Steelers win this, they'll have 6 super bowl wins, the most in the NFL.

Maybe the most SB wins, But not the most important SB wins..........................Lets see...HHHMMMMMM !!!! Oh yeah "THE FIRST TWO" :D

Late post but posted nontheless. You know if Warner hadn't been intercepted at the end, AZ might still have pulled it off. They had great momentum in the second quarter. Too bad they got so many penalties in the second half. That put them on their heels. I thought Pittsburg was going to eatup the clock with the run, but surprisingly the Cardinals defense held at crucial moments.

I was walking the dog when a neighbour asked me if I was going to watch the game. If he hadn't mentioned it, I would have gone right back to crunching my spreadsheets and missed the whole enchilada. Great game, glad I didn't miss it. :cheers: Oh yeah, it was great to see "the boss" in high energy form again. Good show!