Front License Plate Bracket

terrypm

I just bought a used ES350 and am in need for a front license plate bracket. It had one at one time by the unsightly holes drilled in the bumper. The dealer did not give me one and I called the parts department and they want $50.00 for one.

I wonder if there is someone on the forum who received one when they bought their car but decided they had no need for it or their state does not require you to mount a plate on the front.

If someone has one they want to get rid of please email me.

Thanks

I just bought a used ES350 and am in need for a front license plate bracket. It had one at one time by the unsightly holes drilled in the bumper. The dealer did not give me one and I called the parts department and they want $50.00 for one.

I wonder if there is someone on the forum who received one when they bought their car but decided they had no need for it or their state does not require you to mount a plate on the front.

If someone has one they want to get rid of please email me.

Thanks

If you cannot obtain the Lexus bracket try searching the Web for Skene Front License Plate Bracket. They offer one for about the same price that does NOT require holes in the front of the bumper.

A photo of one mounted on my wife's 2008 is attached. I have no affiliation with Skene, just a satisfied customer.

IMG_0149-1.jpg

John