New Lexus Hs 250h Forum Section

Steve

• 6 months later...

I saw one of these the other day. It reminded me of a cross between the old 4 door Acura TSX's, and whatever Suzuki has that funky front corner piece of glass on the front windows by the mirror. It caught my eye, but I'm not sure in a good way. Something looked "off" with the whole front end, like an extra layer of design was piled on top of it as an after thought.

Does anyone know exactly when the HS250h will hit the dealers on the east coast? I know it will arrive on the west coast first. Lexus says by month end? Can anyone confirm this? I drove one at a local Lexus event and are interested in test driving (hopefully buying) a "real" one.

Thanks to all.

Steve

Does anyone know exactly when the HS250h will hit the dealers on the east coast? I know it will arrive on the west coast first. Lexus says by month end? Can anyone confirm this? I drove one at a local Lexus event and are interested in test driving (hopefully buying) a "real" one.

Thanks to all.

Steve

I have a deposit on one from the first batch coming to Longo in Los Angeles. Being the largest guys around, I assume they will get theirs first. I'm being told last week in August/first week in September. Even though I'm scheduled on a specific VIN they know is coming, the Date field is blank on their print out.

HOWEVER - I'm considering jumping to an IS convertible or just replace my ES350 with a new ES350. I don't like the early reviews I've read on the HS. "Noisy cabin" "Engine whine on excelleration reminicent of a subcompact" "Does not qualify as a luxury vehicle"