02 Gs430 Navi Into 01 Gs430 W/ Ml Possible?

Hi! I just bought my car couple months ago, and I really like it. I wanted to put aftermarket DVD n NAVI to my car, but some research, I found out that aftermarket screens doesn't really look good on my car, and I like OEM feel. I am wondering if it is possible to hook up a 2002 GS430 nav system to my 2001 GS430 with Mark Levinson audio? What do I need?

another question:

Does the gen2 gs w/ navigation option come with mark levinson audio or just regular lexus premium?and how can I tell?

I did some research and I know I need navi screen w/ climate control, nav computer (trunk), antenna, and maybe cd changer? what else? custom harness? or can I buy the nav harness from lexus?

I tried to do some research, but couldn't find a clear answer. I found gs400 non-nav to nav conversion, but not 01 ml audio to nav conversion.

Thanks in advance

Hi! I just bought my car couple months ago, and I really like it. I wanted to put aftermarket DVD n NAVI to my car, but some research, I found out that aftermarket screens doesn't really look good on my car, and I like OEM feel. I am wondering if it is possible to hook up a 2002 GS430 nav system to my 2001 GS430 with Mark Levinson audio? What do I need?

another question:

Does the gen2 gs w/ navigation option come with mark levinson audio or just regular lexus premium?and how can I tell?

I did some research and I know I need navi screen w/ climate control, nav computer (trunk), antenna, and maybe cd changer? what else? custom harness? or can I buy the nav harness from lexus?

I tried to do some research, but couldn't find a clear answer. I found gs400 non-nav to nav conversion, but not 01 ml audio to nav conversion.

Thanks in advance

I would venture to say that adding the system from another year would be nearly impossible. There are so many factory harnesses that have to be purchased it would be so much cheaper to go aftermarket. Sorry.

another question:

Thanks in advance

I would venture to say that adding the system from another year would be nearly impossible. There are so many factory harnesses that have to be purchased it would be so much cheaper to go aftermarket. Sorry.

I thought the different between non-nav n nav is an extra set of harness from the factory?

*assume both systems are mark levinson.

I also found this harness kit, wondering if anyone tried it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Toyota-Lexu...Q5fInstallation

Logically works, IF this harness can lower or boost up the output signal to an acceptable signal for the ML amp, then we can have aftermarket stereo w/o doing al the re-wiring crap..........