Windshield Wiper

Lexusing

I had my wiper on high tonight and everytime it gets to the bottom. it hit something...like the stopper. It does not hit anything when it is on normal speed. It only does this when it is on high speed and on the down cycle. Any idea to solve this problem guys/gals? Please advise. Thanks for your help.

My guess is that because it was going so fast it actually was hitting on the bottom turn. You can adjust the wiper position by loosening the bolt holding the wiper down and lifting it up and slightly moving up one notch on the teeth that hold the wiper in place when the bolt is tight. Not sure what else is going on but that is my best guess.

Thanks for all the replies.....I found that the second arm (there are two on the driver side) on the driver side was hitting the passenger side on the bottom cycle during high speed.....I am going to take Meist21's suggestion and do that when the weather is warmer...it's :censored: ing cold in Cols. OH even in the garage.....thanks again guys/gals. I will post the result when it is done.