Zeon Light Bulbs

Because Lexus dealers like to make a lot of money? The dealer price for HID bulbs does seem silly high -- they are silly in the U.S. too. Dealers are likely paying Toyota/Lexus a premium wholesale price so the bulbs may not be marked up all that much.

Hey, a green card, comedian New Brunswickan friend of mine down here in Kansas once called the "new" bridge from the mainland to P.E.I. ... "the Bridge to Nowhere". Cruel, eh? We used to visit P.E.I. in pre-bridge days -- I thought moss was going to start growing on us before we left.

Because Lexus dealers like to make a lot of money? The dealer price for HID bulbs does seem silly high -- they are silly in the U.S. too. Dealers are likely paying Toyota/Lexus a premium wholesale price so the bulbs may not be marked up all that much.

Hey, a green card, comedian New Brunswickan friend of mine down here in Kansas once called the "new" bridge from the mainland to P.E.I. ... "the Bridge to Nowhere". Cruel, eh? We used to visit P.E.I. in pre-bridge days -- I thought moss was going to start growing on us before we left.

Some Islanders harvest that moss Jim. And we sell it to mainlanders. We have lots more shopping since the Bridge opened in "97". You should come back for a visit and try that Lexus on the Confederation Bridge. The resturants are great here!

The cheap bulbbs on ebay are fakes and not from Phillips.

Phillips is the only maker of HID bulbs as it is their patent , the rest are just chinese or korean knock offs.

A pair for about $100-150 is usally real and last 3-4 years instead of 1 year. Any seller with different colours are fakes.