Lextech Needles

ED.

Good deal. What color did you get? I emailed her and said to get white. I love the white on white on the LS.

I think all her backlights are ok. I know they sell that sixteen thing but to be honest I didn't really look into it all that much. I was tired and needed to hit the hay!

Any rec's on that place for replacing needles on my aunts 1993? You have to send them your cluster which sucks but pricing didn't seem too bad.

Thanks

They did an adequate job with fast turnaround. They have info on how to pull cluster and what color needles are available for your year. Be sure to disconnect the battery before you pull cluster or you will be looking at an airbag warning light which is a pita to cancel. (but doable)

I used LEXTECH on the wifeys es300 ( 3 years ago) and was really happy with the speed of the turnaround and the results were well worth the $$$. I would use them again. :cheers: Considering they specialize in the SC cluster. B)

I thought it was for all four needles? Their site says the cost is for the parts and they do the labor for free. I guess you pay shipping to and fro? I need to read their site more. I've been off and on since discovering it on Friday but they make it clear no refunds and to pay attention. That I want to make sure I do!