Gs Burnouts Videos?

Everyone who owns one knows they lite up in 5 secs. but does anyone have any videos, i feel like watching at someone elses expense. I've only done a 360 and then peeled out, wasnt my GS either :D , but i didnt have my digi with me at the time :( . anyone have any?

Hey everyone i'm new here so hello! i guess... i own a 98 white gs300 with a blackwidow bodykit with 18inch rox wheels

I saw that you all were talking about GS burnouts so i guess i'll tell you all a story the first burnout was when i went to the Atlanta Moter Speedway for NOPI NATIONALS in september... i won my head to head against a truck with a 454 cuin. engine!!! (THIS SHOWS DISPLACEMENT ISN'T EVERYTHING) YEAH! Lexus quality and i managed to get on NOPI tuner vision and on the SPORT COMPACT CAR MAGAZINE (the burnout madness edition) not on the front cover but what the heck!

The second burnout was a tragic one i burned the rubber until they popped (i have a video of this one) after the boom i stepped out of the car only to find out that the steel belting of the tire had ripped off my rear bumper :( well there was so much smoke that the car got covered!!! and there was a pile of rubber about 1 in. high and 2 feet long and a tire mark about 50 feet long...

PS. if you want to see the pics send me a reply

umm wow that is alot of money to go up in smoke.

nice job with the burnout comp

there is a video called maximum velocity or something like that .direct tv shows them and i heard that it has 2 GS (300/400/430 unsure of the years or engine,just a 98 an up pair) doing burnouts together. The cars are all done up and i think both had spinners on them. so the tires are burning and the rim is spinning but the spinner is not moving . It looked totaly wild.

Sorry i guess you got beat to it for a burnout on video.

• 1 year later...

I have 2000 GS400 Black/Tan with dark tinted windows. Some friends of mine have said it looks like a car that the Mafia or CIA would drive. It’s all stock except for Magnaflow mufflers and a K/N air filter. I don’t have any video of a burnout but I can tell you about one. Last year a friend of mine was visiting and he seemed a bit under whelmed by the GS400 so I thought I better impress him with a bad-!Removed! burnout.

It was late at night and as I pulled up to a street light I noticed a bit of water splashed on the pavement from sprinklers. The tires weren’t new but still had some tread so I set to power mode for the tranny and shut off the VSC. The light turned green, I jammed the accelerator, the engine screamed and redlined immediately all the way through first gear, second gear, and most of third gear before the tires started to bite. The speedometer registered near a 100 and I was only going about 10 MPH!.

The tires began to melt as rubber was instantaneously converted into a thick cloud of smoke spreading outward across 3 traffic lanes, and upwards to a height of at least 20 feet. The friend of mine was bracing himself on the dash and door and said “J***s F***ing C**** !” I continued this foolishness for nearly a block before I decided to save some of what was left of my tires for future burnouts. It was the largest rubber induced cloud of smoke that I’ve seen since the National Drag Races.

There had been cars behind us that were completely invisible until I got far away when I could see them emerging slowly one by one the way they do in a dense morning fog. I got home a few minutes later and the tires were STILL smoking and there were pulverized bits of rubber like fine saw dust on the outside of the poor tires. Needless to say my friend was impressed after that. A few burnouts and weeks later I bought new Firestone Fuzion Tires that are wider with a lower profile. These HOOK UP quickly, no bad-!Removed! burnouts with these.