My Bluetooth Is Too Quiet.

Hello. Is there a way to adjust the volume of the bluetooth phone so OTHERS can hear me?? Everyone tells me they can barely hear what I am saying. I hear them just fine (and I see the volume adjust on the screen). Or is there a problem with my microphone? I have an 09 LS460 and I paired it with a BB8830. Thanks! Katherine

There is supposedly a secret bluetooth menu somewhere in the G5 navigation system...I think if you search either this forum or the electronics forum you'll find out how to access it.

Hello. Is there a way to adjust the volume of the bluetooth phone so OTHERS can hear me?? Everyone tells me they can barely hear what I am saying. I hear them just fine (and I see the volume adjust on the screen). Or is there a problem with my microphone? I have an 09 LS460 and I paired it with a BB8830. Thanks! Katherine

• 2 weeks later...
There is supposedly a secret bluetooth menu somewhere in the G5 navigation system...I think if you search either this forum or the electronics forum you'll find out how to access it.

Could you help? I have searched and searched and find nothing about a secret volume adjustment. I am having a lot of problems with people hearing me with my bluetooth. I called the dealer and they told me to repair my phone (blackberry 8830), which helped a tiny bit but not enough. UGH. I need the phone to be functional in my car!

Thanks! Katherine

Could you help? I have searched and searched and find nothing about a secret volume adjustment. I am having a lot of problems with people hearing me with my bluetooth. I called the dealer and they told me to repair my phone (blackberry 8830), which helped a tiny bit but not enough. UGH. I need the phone to be functional in my car!

Thanks! Katherine

Your dealer should be able to increase the bluetooth and/or microphone volume. If not, go to another dealer.

Thanks! Katherine

Your dealer should be able to increase the bluetooth and/or microphone volume. If not, go to another dealer.

Thank you! I went today to get my paint protection applied and asked them to pump up the volume. They did it right there in front of me. He said there are settings 1 - 5. It was set to 1 originally. He set it to 2 and said that much higher will cause an echo. He said to come on back if it is not enough but that it should "make a big difference." I'll let everyone know how it goes.

By the way, the service guys were UNBELIEVABLY nice and courteous today. They admired my Truffle Mica finish (I guess it is a rare color) and were very accomodating when I said I could not come back to pick up the car (they actually brought the car back to my house tonight, almost 20 miles south of the dealership!). They just handed me the key, said thank you, and took off with the rental.

I am sooo tempted to write a nice letter of thanks to the Carlsbad Lexus dealership. They bowled me over with their customer service. :) Katherine

• 3 weeks later...
I am sooo tempted to write a nice letter of thanks to the Carlsbad Lexus dealership. They bowled me over with their customer service. :) Katherine

SDKATH, I'm in SD as well and the guys at Kearny Mesa Lexus are spot on as well when it comes to customer service, maybe its a SoCal thing huh kid???