Upgrade

Hi, I'm new to the the forums and new to having an IS350 just got it recently. I have been looking around as to what intake i should put on my car, i have read a bit and some numbers have come up of adding 50 horsepower to the car, that sounds a but too much for an intake to me. I was wondering if anyone would have a good idea as to what i should get and how much horsepower and torque it might add.

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to the the forums and new to having an IS350 just got it recently. I have been looking around as to what intake i should put on my car, i have read a bit and some numbers have come up of adding 50 horsepower to the car, that sounds a but too much for an intake to me. I was wondering if anyone would have a good idea as to what i should get and how much horsepower and torque it might add.

Thanks

Welcome to the LOC Speeding613.

Congrats on the new ride.

I don't think you'll ever have to worry about being able to add to much hp from an intake. All intakes provide maybe 3-5 hp. (unless your intake contains a turbo or supercharger.) I would reccomend the JoeZ intake. alot of members have it and it gets great reviews for the dollar everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...