Rx400h - Want To Get Navigation And Mark Levi System Installed

I have a 2006 Lexus RX 400h AWD. It did not come with navigation system or Mark Levin audio.

Can you suggest how can I get one installed? Should I go to a dealer? Should I go OEM?

Are there better systems available for lower price than Lexus installed systems?

Thanks in advance.

-Brij

I have a 2006 Lexus RX 400h AWD. It did not come with navigation system or Mark Levin audio.

Can you suggest how can I get one installed? Should I go to a dealer? Should I go OEM?

Are there better systems available for lower price than Lexus installed systems?

Thanks in advance.

-Brij

I may have the complete system you are inquiring about, I will look into it :cheers:

Welcome to the club :cheers:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Thanks in advance.

-Brij

This is my first post on this board. I've been lurking for a while. The factory NAV system is a non-starter for me. It's the most user-unfriendly thing I've ever seen. It's very expensive to buy and to update and you can do nothing to it while driving. I have two portable Garmin units and much perfer them to the factory system in my 07 RX350. If you can get past having the unit stuck to the windshield or sitting on the console, it's really a much better way to travel. As far as the ML audio, I am sure there are some excellent aftermarket systems available that will top it for far less money. Check the high-end audio stores in your area and you'll find what you need.

Thanks in advance.

-Brij

Brij, I have the complete system you are looking for with pictures, Send me your email address if still interested. ;)