Changing Bushings - Need Ball Joints

I have just done the same thing last week, but I did all the bushings, upper and lower, front and rear, along with the front and rear sway bar bushings, swar bar links, and struts with mounts. Unfortunaltely there is no ball joints for this car. They are for the LS400, but nothing for the SC's. Sorry! The good news is that you do not have to remove the lower control arms from your car. You can swing it around while being on the vehicle. This will keep you from taking the chance of breaking or damaging the lower ball joint. At least this is what I did. You have to burn those bushings out.. Very time consuming, but well worth the way the car rides afterwards. If you need any help, let us know!

I failed to mention that if you are determined to replace those balljoints, you can replace them completely with a 93-97 Supra LCA. I believe they fit perfect. The Supra and the SC share alot of under carriage parts. The problem lies that those balljoints are made in with the LCA. You can burn them out and install new ones or you can completely replace the whole arm.