Need Tire

• 2 months later...

About a month back I bought two used Dunlop runflats online (from http://www.bestusedtires.com). I had two newer tires (were replaced under warranty a year ago) which now have about 8/32s life (the tread depth is 10/32s on a new tire) and wanted to get two used ones to match (so I would have 4 tires with 8/32s on them).

I paid $149.90 including shipping. I had them shipped to a local Tire Rack installer who installed the tires for $60. They were able to move my pressure monitors from the old tires to the new ones. Total cost was about $215 (incl taxes).

I was happy with the used tire place - I spoke with the guy on the phone before buying and he seemed to know what he was talking about (as best as I could tell). The tires shipped pretty quickly and took about a week to arrive. I ask the installer to check the tires to make sure they're fine (buying used tires online seemed like a questionable thing to do, but I figured I'd give it a shot), and he said there were no issues. So, I got the product as promised, and would definately buy again.

About a month back I bought two used Dunlop runflats online (from http://www.bestusedtires.com). I had two newer tires (were replaced under warranty a year ago) which now have about 8/32s life (the tread depth is 10/32s on a new tire) and wanted to get two used ones to match (so I would have 4 tires with 8/32s on them).

I paid $149.90 including shipping. I had them shipped to a local Tire Rack installer who installed the tires for $60. They were able to move my pressure monitors from the old tires to the new ones. Total cost was about $215 (incl taxes).

I was happy with the used tire place - I spoke with the guy on the phone before buying and he seemed to know what he was talking about (as best as I could tell). The tires shipped pretty quickly and took about a week to arrive. I ask the installer to check the tires to make sure they're fine (buying used tires online seemed like a questionable thing to do, but I figured I'd give it a shot), and he said there were no issues. So, I got the product as promised, and would definately buy again.

thank you, i needed that