Lextasy Parts

cali-love06

Beleive me, I am not responding to this thread to add negativity. I have never purchased from Lextasy only because I have heard about so many complaints over the years. Just being honest here.

I appreciate your honesty. I read the same articles "lextasy suck". It hurts to see it but what can I do? I'm not even aloud to respond to accusations.

Hey Steve,

It should not be any real breaking news to you regarding the many negative comments Lextasy receives about the lack of professionalism when conducting business. Stating that Lextasy has been in business for ten years is about the only amazing aspect of the countless disappointing conversations. Why is there such a lack of communications from Lextasy when an unsuspecting customer inquires about his/her order? It is now common knowledge throughout the Lexus community that phone call inquiries are seldom, if at all returned. Emails don't get replied back to. It's totally shameful!

Without having to defend (online) the unending accusations, answer this if can. What would you do if you were ordering unique car parts online and the company quickly establishes the credit card transaction, but never sends out the part you ordered? Well?! How you feel if you tried to get some honest answers concerning the specific order and there were absolutely none forthcoming? I doubt you would be comforted by the fact that the company in question would reply with a shallow claim of being some ten years in business.

Do you want to truly serve the Lexus community with you business or do you want to go defending the countless dissatisfied claims and the growing history of miserable accusations concerning business negligence?

Advice! Make it right Steve with your customers, and the Lexus community will surely spread the word with a positive message about Lextasy. Until then, unfortunately you'll get what you deliver. ZILCH!

You are 100% right and I have changed our business plan to reflect orders we do not have in stock to immediately refunding the customer with no charge whatsoever unless the customer chooses to keep their order with us which they often do on rarer JDM items we import monthly and sell out immediately.

Thank you for the positive feedback Frankmusic

Beleive me, I am not responding to this thread to add negativity. I have never purchased from Lextasy only because I have heard about so many complaints over the years. Just being honest here.

I appreciate your honesty. I read the same articles "lextasy suck". It hurts to see it but what can I do? I'm not even aloud to respond to accusations.

Steve, you're stepping in it without realizing it. If as you state, you're "not allowed (not aloud btw) to respond to accusations", why are you posting here at all? Poor reply and makes you look like you're deliberately avoiding/dismissing readers' concerns.

My friend, this thread is likely to be a snakepit for you. Be forewarned and if you intend to respond, be prepared. If I had a quality product/service that I believed in, I'd be defending it or at the very least listening to the complaints and reassuring buyers of that product that their complaints will be taken under advisement and thanking them for their imput.

There's an interactive tv program in my area that deals with viewers comments, which are not always positive, and yet signs off every day with "We value your comments and emails. They not only make our show, they make it better." Words you would be wise to consider.

I value your comments eatingupblacktop

• 2 weeks later...

just wanted to put my 2 cents on the subject. I ordered a set of 4 rotors.. the cross drilled ones mentioned. Had no issues. arrived within a week the only thing i didn't like about the subject was there was a $55.00 shipping charge on anything shipped from y'all. Seems kinda silly. I almost ordered some rotora rotors which were gonna cost me a bit more but they offered free shipping and handling so was only gonna cost me round a 100 dollars more for the name brands. Most other companys i ran into were more pricey, but at the same time i would be ordering brembo or rotora. Big name brands i can expect that. but they also offered free shipping and handling. i went with y'alls rotors for the cheaper price and so far they look good and serve their purpose. So somthing to lookinto your shipping sucks lol. Besides that i havent had any issues i am in process of getting my tailight covers sent to me from y'all. Painting process is taking a little longer than expected but thats ok as long as they look good. And From searching the net far and wide lextasy has the most parts / upgrades that ive found yet on 1 single website so all and all steve ya cant please everyone. Have a good'n

• 2 years later...

I am royaly frustrated with these ppl. I purchased a rear spoiler from Lextasy about 4 yrs ago. The 3rd brake light LED assembly did not remain sealed through those 4 yrs and stopped working. Upon inspection, the circuit board and all its components corroded and most LEDs fell off; sounds like a maraca now. I sent 3 emails in two weeks requesting a replacement part or some other solution and I received no response. Today I have called them for a straight hour (about 75 phone calls), during their support hours, to just go to voicemail continually. To top it off, their voicemail is full, so a message cannot be saved. It amazes me that ppl operate a company in this fashion. I only wish I could be that irresponsible when it came to my job.