Lextasy Parts

cali-love06

Don't listen to the haters out there. We try our best to make everyone happy but sometimes you just can't make everyone completely happy. Notice anyone who says anything bad about lextasy is just hearsay or else we wouldn't be in business for 10 years :rolleyes:

Really? I have found that over time reputations are well deserved. I know some horrible electronics and camera companies located in New York City who have been in business for decades...so your premise that you wouldn't be in business is incorrect.

All the bad reviews are just haters and hearsay? Come on, man...we aren't children. I doubt anyone is buying your "I'm the victim" story; I know I'm not. Instead of posting here Steve, why don't you log on and reply to the linked thread and promise to take care of the issue?

Suggestion: Spend more time making customers happy to begin with and you can spend less time trying to patch up your damaged rep later.

:chairshot:

i keep hearing the same things about them..... but i have used them before and i never had any problems with them... so i don't know

That is typical for most companies. What separates the good companies from the bad is when things go wrong, shipments are lost, or you need to make a return.

A good company will step up and make it good without excuse or hesitation. A bad company will call you a "hater" and ask why you are making waves and why you don't order the right part next time, etc etc etc.

Keep buying from them: you can be sure that if you do, eventually you will have a small problem that turns into a nightmare because of characters like "Steve" here blaming YOU for the problem the company caused.

Billy Shaft. You are correct on all your observations and yes being a 10 year old company could still mean bad business. On this forum we are able to respond. Other forums require a "Sponsorship" in which we could pay and raise our prices to incur those additional fees. Despite what you have read on this forum or any other forum or even our own forum. Rest assured we are a legitimate company providing a quality product in a fast fashion.

Steve, having been in business for 10 years, you know you can't please everyone and that occaisionally mistakes happen. That's part of running a business. Good PR is never purchased, it's earned.

Regardless of what kind of press you receive, loyalty to the brand usually only endures with those customers who experience satisfaction with your product/service/price. Granted there will always be a disgruntled group of buyers who can never be satisfied. Nevertheless, one complaint is worth 10 compliments in the world of PR, as unfair as it may be.

If negative PR continues to grow, there is usually a reason for it. This is something a smart company will address sooner than later if it wants to protect it's reputation and expand it's market. A bit of humility in admitting that you might be having diffiiculties and are doing you best to remedy them can help to restore confidence in your product or at least curb the errosion in your image much more than portraying the complainant in a negative fashion. At the very least maintain a diplomatic and positive position.

A good reputation is the most valuable aspect of any business. It's hard to establish but easy to lose. If you are indeed offering a quality service, then I'd advise you to chart a different course in your responses and perhaps consult with a PR firm.

Don't listen to the haters out there. We try our best to make everyone happy but sometimes you just can't make everyone completely happy. Notice anyone who says anything bad about lextasy is just hearsay or else we wouldn't be in business for 10 years :rolleyes:

I used a thread that referred to alot of the "general" issues with Lextasy. But I could bring up my buying expereince with you and further demonstrate how frustrating it can be to deal with your company.

Other forums require a "Sponsorship" in which we could pay and raise our prices to incur those additional fees. Despite what you have read on this forum or any other forum or even our own forum http://club.lextasy.com. Rest assured we are a legitimate company providing a quality product in a fast fashion.

What forums do you sponsor? And are you saying your a price competetive company? 9 weeks to get a shifter knob is a fast fashion? <_<

Beleive me, I am not responding to this thread to add negativity. I have never purchased from Lextasy only because I have heard about so many complaints over the years. Just being honest here.

I used a thread that referred to alot of the "general" issues with Lextasy. But I could bring up my buying expereince with you and further demonstrate how frustrating it can be to deal with your company.

Other forums require a "Sponsorship" in which we could pay and raise our prices to incur those additional fees. Despite what you have read on this forum or any other forum or even our own forum http://club.lextasy.com. Rest assured we are a legitimate company providing a quality product in a fast fashion.

What forums do you sponsor? And are you saying your a price competetive company? 9 weeks to get a shifter knob is a fast fashion? <_<

Send me an email. sale at lextasy.com. I'll have it sent out asap if it already was sent out and you got it late, I'll see about sending you some free product like LED DRL's or a partial refund?. Sometimes we do run out of stock and also our suppliers run out of stock. We try to keep everything running smoothly but sometimes YES we do run into problems.

Beleive me, I am not responding to this thread to add negativity. I have never purchased from Lextasy only because I have heard about so many complaints over the years. Just being honest here.

I appreciate your honesty. I read the same articles "lextasy suck". It hurts to see it but what can I do? I'm not even aloud to respond to accusations.

Anyone here had any experience with Lextasy parts, specifically brake rotors, lines? Any horror stories or is it best to stay away al together? heres an example of a product from their website...

http://www.lextasy.com/is300_cross_drilled...s_1451_prd1.htm

Thanks for imput...

These are top notch rotors. I had them on my IS300 for quite some time. Along with the EBC green stuff, you'll get fast braking along with extremely low dust.

A coupon code for LOC members would be a nice gesture.... :D

I would love to give out a LOC coupon but we have very little profit, lets say on a set of Chrome Rims and much more profit on a set of LED's. So we can't really generalize a certain discount. What we can do is Group buys and maybe special order items or even create a special Design for you.

• 4 weeks later...

WoW well ive owned lexus cars for years (GS) and am looking to get an IS300 as a secondary car and with all the stories im hearing about lextasy im going to stay far far away from this website. I mean why ripp off your customers and treat them like dirt, is it not these same people that made this company possible to even exist in the first place. Its a shame!!!

I appreciate your honesty. I read the same articles "lextasy suck". It hurts to see it but what can I do? I'm not even aloud to respond to accusations.

Hey Steve,

It should not be any real breaking news to you regarding the many negative comments Lextasy receives about the lack of professionalism when conducting business. Stating that Lextasy has been in business for ten years is about the only amazing aspect of the countless disappointing conversations. Why is there such a lack of communications from Lextasy when an unsuspecting customer inquires about his/her order? It is now common knowledge throughout the Lexus community that phone call inquiries are seldom, if at all returned. Emails don't get replied back to. It's totally shameful!

Without having to defend (online) the unending accusations, answer this if can. What would you do if you were ordering unique car parts online and the company quickly establishes the credit card transaction, but never sends out the part you ordered? Well?! How you feel if you tried to get some honest answers concerning the specific order and there were absolutely none forthcoming? I doubt you would be comforted by the fact that the company in question would reply with a shallow claim of being some ten years in business.

Do you want to truly serve the Lexus community with you business or do you want to go defending the countless dissatisfied claims and the growing history of miserable accusations concerning business negligence?

Advice! Make it right Steve with your customers, and the Lexus community will surely spread the word with a positive message about Lextasy. Until then, unfortunately you'll get what you deliver. ZILCH!

Steve, you're stepping in it without realizing it. If as you state, you're "not allowed (not aloud btw) to respond to accusations", why are you posting here at all? Poor reply and makes you look like you're deliberately avoiding/dismissing readers' concerns.

My friend, this thread is likely to be a snakepit for you. Be forewarned and if you intend to respond, be prepared. If I had a quality product/service that I believed in, I'd be defending it or at the very least listening to the complaints and reassuring buyers of that product that their complaints will be taken under advisement and thanking them for their imput.

There's an interactive tv program in my area that deals with viewers comments, which are not always positive, and yet signs off every day with "We value your comments and emails. They not only make our show, they make it better." Words you would be wise to consider.

• 1 month later...
WoW well ive owned lexus cars for years (GS) and am looking to get an IS300 as a secondary car and with all the stories im hearing about lextasy im going to stay far far away from this website. I mean why ripp off your customers and treat them like dirt, is it not these same people that made this company possible to even exist in the first place. Its a shame!!!

Yes the stories are tough but most are not true. It's really a shame that you believe the stories. Give us a shot.