cesargucla

Volk Gt-c's Gun Metal 19" Wheels And Tires

VOLK GT-C 19" with new 245/40/19 ZR Bridgestone Pilot Sports in front and near new 275/35/19 ZR BMW 7-Series take-offs. This is the Lexus Phat Set-up! Fits 97-05 GS.

Please reply to Post for complete set of pictures.

In compliance of forum rules:

Price: $1,750 firm (what a deal)

Seller: Cesar Gonzalez

Wheels: Used

Front Tires: NEW Bridgestone Pilot Sports 245/40/ZR19 - NEW with ZERO miles

Rear Tires: 95+% treadwear remaining BMW 7-Series as new "take-offs" 275/35/ZR19

Offset info is as follows:

Staggered Set of 19" Volk Racing GT-C's - in Gun Metal color

Front: 19 x 8.5, Face 1, +39 Offset (Face 1 is a flat faced wheel) They will clear big brakes.

Rear: 19 x 9.5, Face 2, +37 Offset (Face 2 is a concave faced wheel)

Wheels have been professionally polished and the entire rim is polished. California Custom Polishing in Huntington Beach polished the wheels.

Fitment is the responsibility of the buyer - please be sure your suspension is ready for these wheels and you have no fitment issues.

Wheels have no curb rash and only minor scratches on spokes - the scratches are hardly noticeable when wheels are installed.

Wheels come with all lugs and four spacers for use on Lexus GS 1997-2005 models.

Local pickup in Long Beach/Huntington Beach areas preferred, but I will work with buyer to arrange shipping.

post-17687-1231732547_thumb.jpg

post-17687-1231732606_thumb.jpg

hey could u email me the pics? for some reason when i click the link it tells me:

The error returned was:

Sorry, but you do not have permission to use this feature. If you are not logged in, you may do so using the form below if available.

WTH..now it shows...NvmD!!! lol...

do you still have the set??? im intereseted...let me know...

sr20det_s13_coupe@yahoo.com