Took Sum More Pics! Check Em!

flop170

Nice pics Flop! Man I need a better camera or to learn how to take pictures! LOL!

I like the last 2 the best. (You need to paint your house man!lmao!) :lol:

Nice pics Flop! Man I need a better camera or to learn how to take pictures! LOL!

I like the last 2 the best. (You need to paint your house man!lmao!) :lol:

well it was either live in that and drive a lexus or live in a real house and drive a cavalier.... lol... but seriously i looked inside that place... it's like it came out of a horror movie or something.... it's friggin creepy in there...

Flop 170 in black? lmao!

lol... do i get a talking dog named frank?

Nice pix Flop B) I like the old house for a prop :cheers: IMHO Cool old structures like that should be renovated into a Roadside cafe/ Watering hole or the like.

thanks! im not positive but i think that house used to be an old inn.. cuz the road that goes by there used to be the main road through town... there is another building on the other side that looks like it used to be an old service station all made of rock with petrified wood and stuff in it... perhaps it will be my next background...

Flop 170 in black? lmao!

lol... do i get a talking dog named frank?

Nice pix Flop B) I like the old house for a prop :cheers: IMHO Cool old structures like that should be renovated into a Roadside cafe/ Watering hole or the like.

thanks! im not positive but i think that house used to be an old inn.. cuz the road that goes by there used to be the main road through town... there is another building on the other side that looks like it used to be an old service station all made of rock with petrified wood and stuff in it... perhaps it will be my next background...

Definetly take some pix by the old service station B)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice pix! Looks so much better without the bra! And yeah, that creepy old house looks like something outa Blair Witch or something! When you checked it out inside, did you see any1 in the basement standing facing the corner?? :o

Gr8 pics love them ;) i have a group on Flickr u should add them if u have an account :)

Sorry to be off topic here for a moment, but, is that a front wheel drive IS you have in your signature?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...