Techinfo.toyota.com

AZ Mike

I have seen threads referencing www.techinfo.toyota.com. What would I find there? Does it have better information than the factory repair manual?

This web page has a summary of what is available for Lexus vehicles: https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/...&_nfpb=true

As you can see, the repair manual is a small part of what is included on Techinfo. Perhaps the most important information on Techinfo are the electrical diagrams. The electrical diagram manual is separate from the repair manual set. Now that the audio system diagrams have been removed from the Auto Repair Reference Center, available through many public libraries, Techinfo is now the only place I know where they can be viewed.

I bought the hard copy two volume repair manual set for both of my previous 90 and current 00 LS400. They are useful but certainly not the best in comparison to what some other manufacturers offer.

I have seen threads referencing www.techinfo.toyota.com. What would I find there? Does it have better information than the factory repair manual?

This web page has a summary of what is available for Lexus vehicles: https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/...&_nfpb=true

As you can see, the repair manual is a small part of what is included on Techinfo. Perhaps the most important information on Techinfo are the electrical diagrams. The electrical diagram manual is separate from the repair manual set. Now that the audio system diagrams have been removed from the Auto Repair Reference Center, available through many public libraries, Techinfo is now the only place I know where they can be viewed.

I bought the hard copy two volume repair manual set for both of my previous 90 and current 00 LS400. They are useful but certainly not the best in comparison to what some other manufacturers offer.

hey KANSAS (:P)

you can get the OEM wiring diagrams for ~$40 off ebay :)