Paint Code For Ls Bumper

jdavis

I need to locate the paint code for the bumper/body cladding for my "98 LS400. The car is pearl white (040w/051). I will appreciate any help offered.

The silver-like Toyota/Lexus touch-up paint I have has P/N 00258-UCA29 on it in a small font and UCA29 in a large font. I can't remember if I got this for the "Diamond White Pearl" 90 LS I sold in 2003 or for the "Crystal White" 2000 LS I still have. I think I remember that the paint code for the lower cladding was not on an ID plate on the car and that the dealer had to figure it out -- and had some difficulty figuring it out. I used it a few years ago to touch up the front bumper of my 00 LS and it seemed to match.

All the paint codes for the 98 LS, except the cladding and bumpers, are listed here: http://www.lexus.com/contact/pdf/1998/1998LSspecs.pdf

It is printed right beside the main body colour on your door jam vin plate

SK, could Canadian spec cars be different? I don't see the cladding color code beside the body color code (062) on the door jam label on my U.S. spec 00 LS -- only the interior color code.

Excuse me, I meant "colour"! -- "Two peoples separated by a common language."

It is printed right beside the main body colour on your door jam vin plate

SK, could Canadian spec cars be different? I don't see the cladding color code beside the body color code (062) on the door jam label on my U.S. spec 00 LS -- only the interior color code.

Excuse me, I meant "colour"! -- "Two peoples separated by a common language."

iirc my 99 DOES have the color code but i'll check tomorrow :P