94 Ls400 Assistance

Wes

Hey guys,

i just bought my first Lexus. I totaled out my Navigator and since I started my own website and search engine placement company I needed to down size. I don't think I really dropped any since my ride is so sweet. I think it runs smoother than my Nav.

Anyway, I have some cheesy 16 inch rims and I am looking to go to 17 with some new tires. What is the best you have heard?

Also I would like to modify my stereo equip but leave the original stereo. What speakers? Looking at Polk audio.

I also want to put some bright head lights and fog lights.

Any other cool stuff you guys have done to your Ls 400.

Thanks guys and looking forward to hanging out!!! :cheers::cheers:

If your your 94 LS uses HB2 (H4) highlight bulbs, they are probably pretty great compared to the earlier LS. The Hella Xenon/Halogen "Plus 30" H4 bulbs from http://www.rallylights.com/hella/xenon_bulbs.asp work well in our Camry. They provide a bit better lighting without making one look like a sixteen year old Civic driver like - my opinion - the coated bulbs do.

You might try searching the Lexus Audio, Video, Security & Electronics forum at http://www.clublexus.com/ for stereo upgrade info.

I kept my 90 LS fairly stock and mainly did adds/mods to incease safety and comfort and to prevent damage: fender trim, mudflaps, U.K. market LS side turn signals, window tint, and the rear window shade which is no longer available.

Picture is attached.

post-4-1073237053.jpg

I've done some minor work with my 94. So far, I've attached a pair sidemarkers, non-OEM, Pioneer 9000R Stereo system with NAV, Wilwood 13" Brake Upgrade--need new rims, too $$. I've also upgraded to an aftermarket HID kit from SPW--Website doesn't work anymore, and 35% Tint.

I have more plans down the road, just not yet. :)