Anyone Have 98-2000 Gs 400 Factory Service Manual?

I need the factory manual on pdf file. I know it's a slim chance, but just checking. thanx

Blaise,

The file your looking for is posted on this site. There is a posting on Important Topics at the top the Lexus page that has the full manual for the GS300/GS400 in pdf file for you. '

PS. Great Name!

Regards,

Blaise

GS-300

SC-430

I need the factory manual on pdf file. I know it's a slim chance, but just checking. thanx

Blaise,

The file your looking for is posted on this site. There is a posting on Important Topics at the top the Lexus page that has the full manual for the GS300/GS400 in pdf file for you. '

PS. Great Name!

Regards,

Blaise

GS-300

SC-430

Hey thanx, blaise...lol

I need the factory "service" manual and not the factory owners guide. The one with all the repair guides. There is one posted for the 300, but it lacks the info I need for the engine repair.

• 6 months later...

https://techinfo.toyota.com/techInfoPortal/...o.toyota.com%2F

$15 for a 24 hour account. A few hours to grab all the Pdf's files. Good as gold after you're done for just about every nut and bolt from stem to stern, including torque settings for the bolts. This is one of the main reasons why I buy only Toyota products now. I've got one for my current GS, and 4runner, and still have the one for my former LS.

This is also where a lot of the PDF's you see posted on here from other's come from.