Plz Help Me Choose

Hello everybody. I'm a new member on this forum. I joined knowing that my next car would be a Lexus. I stumbled a crossed two that already have a swap. one is a 1994 GS with the 2jz twin turbo and the other is a 1993 SC 1jz twin turbo. they have the gs for sell about 2000 more then the SC. i have the money in hand to buy either or, i wish i had it for both. but the major issue for me right now is that i don't like fact that they both are automatics. for people that have a 1jz or 2jz twin turbo that's are autos. what 1/4 times would i be exspecting? is it possiable to swap over to manual in the GS or SC? if so which tranny? would i have to change driveshaft and other as well?

and last but not least. the GS? or should i go with the SC? i do favor the SC over the GS... but mannn the GS have the 2jz just too temping!

thanks for the help!

lol i wish i had to make that choice...i own an SC and let me tell you my personal opinion about the two..the GS and SC

GS: Luxury sedan, same dual exhaust as SC, bigger inside (backseat wise) still a lexus no matter what. still a sedan that could very easily fit into a line of civics and camrys and accidently be overlooked.

SC: as old as they get, they turn heads EVERYwhere you go...they stand out like exotic cars when you park it next to anything...beautiful styling that just simply does not age, and a very convienient interior..you will hear complaining from anyone who sits in the backseat, but who cares about them ;)

they have a stiffer suspension than the GS even though it is still very comfortable...they are a classy, beautifully engineered vehicle that makes everyone who doesnt own one envious, and they totally suck in the snow :D ..even so, it will smoke most other cars on the road who arent expecting it.

if i had to choose, i think you know which one i would go with... :D

just my thoughts

Derek

lol i wish i had to make that choice...i own an SC and let me tell you my personal opinion about the two..the GS and SC

GS: Luxury sedan, same dual exhaust as SC, bigger inside (backseat wise) still a lexus no matter what. still a sedan that could very easily fit into a line of civics and camrys and accidently be overlooked.

SC: as old as they get, they turn heads EVERYwhere you go...they stand out like exotic cars when you park it next to anything...beautiful styling that just simply does not age, and a very convienient interior..you will hear complaining from anyone who sits in the backseat, but who cares about them ;)

they have a stiffer suspension than the GS even though it is still very comfortable...they are a classy, beautifully engineered vehicle that makes everyone who doesnt own one envious, and they totally suck in the snow :D ..even so, it will smoke most other cars on the road who arent expecting it.

if i had to choose, i think you know which one i would go with... :D

just my thoughts

(oh and hey welcome to the club :D )

Derek