2005 Es330

es30014

umm the 04 has barely been out .

with lexus until it is 3-6 months before its release you will see and hear nothing.

there is a usual refresher 2 years before its total redesign

such as the 92-93-94 then freshened for 95-96

RD in 97 -98-99 refreshed in 00-01

RD in 02-03-04 .....so next year would look slightly different in the headlights and tailights but nothing drastic until 07.

If you follow lexus/toyota design path.

Sk-don't forget a "refresher" for the 94 ES (driveline, security system goodies, mystical "Anniversary Edition, which I've never seen, but I suppose it does exist...maybe I've never heard of one b/c the people who own em don't know it lol) B)

I think we'll definately see some minor styling tweaks in 05. New front facia, new tails, new wheels etc. Other than that any equipment changes are totally speculation, Toyota is VERY tight lipped.

Its funny we were in NJ visiting my fiancee's family for New Years and her cousin's husband was riding in my car and he commented how odd it was the car had no audio controls on the wheel (he has a Rav 4).

I'd say look forward to them, but I dunno. Lexus already has a corporate wheel with the controls, and the same wheel on our ES300s comes on the GS equipped with audio controls and has since 2001. I dont get it myself...