Replace Brake Pads And Rotors, Tires

I need to replace brake pads and rotors as well as my tires on my 2000 ES300, but I don't want to pay retail prices, so I would like to buy online and take into a shop for them to put on. Can anyone make recommendations on

1) a complete brake pad and rotor kit

2) inexpensive but good tires for the car

Thanks!

I need to replace brake pads and rotors as well as my tires on my 2000 ES300, but I don't want to pay retail prices, so I would like to buy online and take into a shop for them to put on. Can anyone make recommendations on

Thanks!

Welcome saturation...about the tires....what size do you need & how much are you looking to spend? Are you looking for a good all round set of all seasons or dedicated winters?

:cheers:

Thanks!

Welcome saturation...about the tires....what size do you need & how much are you looking to spend? Are you looking for a good all round set of all seasons or dedicated winters?

I am looking for year-round tires...I am on a limited budget (thanks to the economy), so a less expensive but still quality recommendation would be ideal...Also, if you have ideas for brakes/rotors (or just send me a URL to a good brake/rotor kit) that would be helpful as well. Thanks! My tire size is 205/55R16.

I am looking for year-round tires...I am on a limited budget (thanks to the economy), so a less expensive but still quality recommendation would be ideal...Also, if you have ideas for brakes/rotors (or just send me a URL to a good brake/rotor kit) that would be helpful as well. Thanks! My tire size is 205/55R16.

I had a 2001 ES 300.....OE tire size was 205 60 16.....you sure that is the tire size you need? Just double checking.

• 10 months later...
I likes Michelin... Brakes, tires. Safety....

The Michelin tires for the 18" RX wheels are not good. Tread life is under 35K, tread pattern is unimpressive, tires are soft, noisy and with soft sidewalls cornering is mushy. I have gone through two sets of them, and just switched to Yokohama 520's from Discount tire. I like them, despite a slightly stiffer ride, which is good because sidewalls are stiffer and the car corners much better, the tread is more aggressive in case I get caught in slippery or snow conditions and they have a 60k mile warranty. We'll see, but after about 4k, I like them better than the Michelins. Another factor is cost. They are about $50 less per tire than the Michelins and are also V rated.