Key Fob In-op

cscheuher

Your owner's manual gives you specific instructions on how to do this this. It's funny, the recommended services manual for my F recommends the battery be changed every 12 mos or 10K miles. The recommended services manual for my wife's ES makes no such recommendation :wacko:

Remotes and batteries are the same for both cars.

Lou

Your owner's manual gives you specific instructions on how to do this this. It's funny, the recommended services manual for my F recommends the battery be changed every 12 mos or 10K miles. The recommended services manual for my wife's ES makes no such recommendation :wacko:

Remotes and batteries are the same for both cars.

Lou

Dealer will charge about $15. You will not be able to find this battery in any store, but its available on the Internet for a dollar or two.

• 3 months later...
Do a YOUTUBE.COM search and a guy shows how to replace the battery. I found it a little tricky separating the fob. Using the key inside of it, is just ther right size to fit in the slot.

can you post the link for this? i couldn't find the demo for the same model key fob. THANKS