Mileage Change After Battery Change

macho

After dealer changed defective battery (under waranty) the mileage of my 08 ES350 changed. I used to get 29-30 on highway and 25-27 city highway combined, now I get 25 highway and 22-23 city highway combined. Can the change of battery made any changes to the computer settings ?.

After dealer changed defective battery (under waranty) the mileage of my 08 ES350 changed. I used to get 29-30 on highway and 25-27 city highway combined, now I get 25 highway and 22-23 city highway combined. Can the change of battery made any changes to the computer settings ?.

Yes, The ECU has to re-learn your driving habits. ;)

Yes, The ECU has to re-learn your driving habits. ;)

Thanks for the answer. boy boy I had to reset the seats settings, service warnings, tire pressure warning and radio settings. I wish that the dealer had warned me about all of those things and not to have to find something new every day.