90 Es 250 Starting Problem

dillie

I have a 1990 Es 250. The other day I was Driving my car and the C.V. axle broke. Well I fixed that and I go to start my car and NOTHING. I charge the battery ...NOTHING, so I replaced the Battery and still NOTHING. I have change the terminals for the battery......... yes! I have power but still won't start. My car won't even turn over or even make a attempt to turn over. Every time I hook up the battery the alarm goes off I think that is normal or is it? A friend said that the alarm is not letting it start something about a bypass? Any information will be greatly helpful.

Do i need a new starter?

Any information about a Bypass on the alarm?

Over all help on starting?

Any Help is Welcomed and I'll be Very much Thankful for

I have a 1990 Es 250. The other day I was Driving my car and the C.V. axle broke. Well I fixed that and I go to start my car and NOTHING. I charge the battery ...NOTHING, so I replaced the Battery and still NOTHING. I have change the terminals for the battery......... yes! I have power but still won't start. My car won't even turn over or even make a attempt to turn over. Every time I hook up the battery the alarm goes off I think that is normal or is it? A friend said that the alarm is not letting it start something about a bypass? Any information will be greatly helpful.

Do i need a new starter?

Any useful help is welcomed

Do i need a new starter?

Any useful help is welcomed

My Starter is good "say autozone" any other suggestions?