Misshap

black lexus

Hey fellow lexus owners. The other night I was coming home with my work truck, and wouldnt you know it, I pulled into my drive way, slipped on the ice, and broke my( I need the housing only, but if I have to buy the whole unit, that will probably be a better deal) right side auto mirror for my 1998 LS 400. So I called the dealer, and dont you call them because my jaw dropped when I found out the price. The other day I saw on this site there was a gentleman selling his 2000 LS 400 for parts. But I cannot find him on here. He lives in MN like I do, if anyone can find him, please tell him to email me. My club name, as you can see, Black Lexus. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey fellow lexus owners. The other night I was coming home with my work truck, and wouldnt you know it, I pulled into my drive way, slipped on the ice, and broke my( I need the housing only, but if I have to buy the whole unit, that will probably be a better deal) right side auto mirror for my 1998 LS 400. So I called the dealer, and dont you call them because my jaw dropped when I found out the price. The other day I saw on this site there was a gentleman selling his 2000 LS 400 for parts. But I cannot find him on here. He lives in MN like I do, if anyone can find him, please tell him to email me. My club name, as you can see, Black Lexus. Thank you.

Not to mention, there's a bunch on ebay as well, just search "ls430 mirror" - I just checked and there's 40+. I can't even imagine how much this would cost to buy OEM from the dealer...

ill have to check into that site,i really dont like buying online even tho they say its safe.

ill have to check into that site,i really dont like buying online even tho they say its safe.

The Carson checkout is a secure checkout as are most these days -- there is the little padlock symbol at the lower right of my browser window. Some credit cards provide more more protection (zero personal liability) when making online purchases than when using a credit card in person ($50 maximum personal liability).

We've made hundreds of purchases online (auto parts, clothes, travel) from all over the world and never had a problem. I regard online purchasing as being safer than handing my credit card to a cashier in a store or a waiter in a restaurant.