Fuel Cut Off Switch

Streetable

Ok, I know I'm a newbie here and all, but I just got a 92 SC300 and the fuel pump stopped working. The previous owner said it was abnormally loud when it was working. I know all pumps sound different, so I just got used to the sound. A couple of weeks ago i pulled it into the driveway and up onto some ramps to look at the underside and get rid of that plate down there. I didn't get to do any of that before I had to leave again, so nothing underneath was touched. But it will not start. We replaced the pump. To no avail. I'm hoping that it has a fuel cut off switch that neither volume of the Lexus manual shows and that it just needs to be reset. Is there anyone that can help me? I MISS MY 2JZ!!!

Maybe it is your fuel pump ecu having problem. Locate the check connector in your engine compartment, with a test light check for power at the Fp terminal when cranking. Next jump the terminals Fp and B+, and see if the engine will start. If it is the fuel pump ecu, it is behind the left rear quarter trim panel.

Good Luck,

N.C.O.