Mileage

specialeffects

You must be getting your mileage calculation from the happy meter (on-board computer). When I calculate it manually I average about 15.5 overall with 17.6 the best I have ever gotten. I drive 70-75 most of the time.

Dont know yet-Mine only has 100 miles on it:)

You must be getting your mileage calculation from the happy meter (on-board computer). When I calculate it manually I average about 15.5 overall with 17.6 the best I have ever gotten. I drive 70-75 most of the time.

2003GS300 46k 20-city 24-25 hwy

I recently purchased my 2004 GX470 with 51,000 miles on it and I avg around 250 miles per tank + or - but I do like when I fill up the meter says I have 330 miles before fill up, I don’t think it will ever be that good. But I’m in Denver Colorado so maybe the altitude makes a difference.

I guess you are correct. The happy meter gives 17.5 while actual calculations bases on fillups give 15.5 . Why cant Lexus make the happy meter accurate?

I guess you are correct. The happy meter gives 17.5 while actual calculations bases on fillups give 15.5 . Why cant Lexus make the happy meter accurate?

Those mpg meters on vehicles are almost always optimistic. No matter who the manufacturer is.