Anyone Using Nokian Wrg2 All Weather Tires ?

jaytone1

Am thinking of these for my 06 GS300 AWD. Been reading a number of forums (BMW, AUDI, VOLVO, SUBARU) and see that a number of them are using the above tires. Supposedly they are considered an all weather tire (not an all season) and can be used year round with an excellent review for snow, rain, dry, summer and winter use.

They cost around $200 each.

I would prefer to use a good all season instead of buying separate snow tires.

Is anyone using these ?

Here are two links

First

Second

I used the Nokian WR tires on my previous vehicle, a Nissan Maxima. I wa svery happy with them but I lived in Toronto and only ventured out of the City at weekends. I strongly suggest you consider snow tires on separate rims for winter driving. Over 4 years, it works out similar to two sets of all-season tires.

Best of luck

Am thinking of these for my 06 GS300 AWD. Been reading a number of forums (BMW, AUDI, VOLVO, SUBARU) and see that a number of them are using the above tires. Supposedly they are considered an all weather tire (not an all season) and can be used year round with an excellent review for snow, rain, dry, summer and winter use.

They cost around $200 each.

I would prefer to use a good all season instead of buying separate snow tires.

Is anyone using these ?

Here are two links

First

Second

Those Nokians are decent....but they are not a dedicated winter tire. Some more info here...

http://www.apa.ca/template.asp?DocID=297

The ratings for these tires are on a star scale of 1 to 5 (one being the lowest which is what the Nokian WRG2's are rated as unfortunately) for the 2008 - 2009 winter season. Go with a dedicated winter tire is my suggestion.

:cheers: