Paint Job

mitchbl

IMO: I hate to say it but i dont think the 2 tone idea would be very good idea. I happen to think that is one of the ugliest things i have ever seen.

HOWEVER, to each their own... everyone has their own tastes of what looks good to them. It's his/her own's car, so do what makes you happy. If you feel that a 2 tone paint job will look good then more power to you! :cheers:

IMO: I hate to say it but i dont think the 2 tone idea would be very good idea. I happen to think that is one of the ugliest things i have ever seen.

HOWEVER, to each their own... everyone has their own tastes of what looks good to them. It's his/her own's car, so do what makes you happy. If you feel that a 2 tone paint job will look good then more power to you! :cheers:

I agree with you about that.

Personally, I think the two colours should be closer--tonewise like

Im000295a.thumb.jpg the two tone on my LS, I could live with that, but the NOPI version SC, :whistles:

If you keep the colors close to the same it may work. I can't think of the name of the program that you can change the look of your car after you load a picture of it but it works good. Do that first before you decide and save yourself some grief. Doesn't the Tire Rack weg site have that so you can look at different wheels on your car before you buy them. It's a good site to see wheels on your car because they ask you what your car is and what color it is. Try it.

Wick

If you keep the colors close to the same it may work. I can't think of the name of the program that you can change the look of your car after you load a picture of it but it works good. Do that first before you decide and save yourself some grief. Doesn't the Tire Rack weg site have that so you can look at different wheels on your car before you buy them. It's a good site to see wheels on your car because they ask you what your car is and what color it is. Try it.

Wick

You mean Photoshop?

Yes, that's it. I couldn't remember the name of the program. I would save some people some grief if they would do this type of thing BEFORE they modified their car. What looks good on one car may not on another.

Wick