1999 Lexus Gs300 Keys Question

Well I just purchased a 1999 lexus gs300 from a local public action the ploblem is that it dont came with the keys does any one on here have a hook up on any local lexus dealership or know's where can buy one for cheap ?

If you can please help me out :(

no keys at all is a pricey issue... your best bet it to have the car taken to a dealer where they'll most likely have to reflash the ECU... some locksmiths are equipped to do this... but not all...

I am going to try to call some locksmith in my local area

any one has more sugestions ?

call sewell lexus in dallas! talk to them

merry christmas all

I live in phoenix arizona

so what? i live in memphis tn and bought a new master key from them 2 days ago online FOR dirt cheap!!!!

here is the key u need to order from them (beat that price at your local dealer, i couldnt)

http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/parts_detail.asp?id=68697

then have sewell cut your key like i did (proof of ownership required) and program your key and see if it works (not sure since u have no master) and IF NOT just go to dealer take it to local dealer if u so choose and have them reflash the ecu

any one has more sugestions ?

call sewell lexus in dallas! talk to them

merry christmas all

I live in phoenix arizona

so what? i live in memphis tn and bought a new master key from them 2 days ago online FOR dirt cheap!!!!

here is the key u need to order from them (beat that price at your local dealer, i couldnt)

http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/parts_detail.asp?id=68697

then have sewell cut your key like i did (proof of ownership required) and program your key and see if it works (not sure since u have no master) and IF NOT just go to dealer take it to local dealer if u so choose and have them reflash the ecu

I don't have a key problem, but was curious so I went to your link to Sewell parts. I learned something new and now have a question. At that link it says you can activate your ignition immobilizer. I didn't know we had one of those. Now the question. Can you explain what and how to use the immobilizer??

I used to have a BMW 325 vert, and the alarm would trigger that ignition immobilizer, and it was a major inconvenience to undo it. I would hate to find this out on the Lexus by accident, which is why I would like to know about it. Thanks

Well i just purchsed a brand new key for my 1999 lexus but my problem is does any one on here have a local shop or knows how i can reprogram my new key ?

try using the search, i ALREADY ran into on today someone revived from the dead so i know its not hard to look for one...

Well i just purchsed a brand new key for my 1999 lexus but my problem is does any one on here have a local shop or knows how i can reprogram my new key ?

Try toy-lex.com

They have programing instructions on line. :)

And they tell you how to see if your key is a master key or not.

Try toy-lex.com

Thank you very much but I already hire a guy to do it for me

Try toy-lex.com

y would they wanna try there when it costs them from toy-lex 135 for the key + 17 to cut it (i think it was)when you can order it cut from a dealer (sewell) for 118 with the discount n just got home and program it? who would wanna spend MORE money?

Thank you very much but I already hire a guy to do it for me

u hired a guy to program your new key? wtf.....the instructions are on this site you know? i did mine tues all by myself.... i put my big boy pants on and read and then followed directions. how much did you pay him?

Well I just purchased a 1999 lexus gs300 from a local public action the ploblem is that it dont came with the keys does any one on here have a hook up on any local lexus dealership or know's where can buy one for cheap ?

If you can please help me out :(

Since you don't have any key, you need your ecm reflashed due to your transponder key. The key is married to the ecm and after you loose the master, you will need a locksmith who is able to reflash the ecm and program your new key to it. Once you get the key and ecm to match, then you can follow instructions on how to program keys into car. If you don't have a locksmith who can handle this you will have to take out your ecm and ship it to someone who can.