How Do You Find Sc Owners To Be In Your Area?

TXSC3

By that I mean when you see another SC on the streets does the driver wave, honk, smile, etc...or do they act snooty like they are disapointed you have the same car as them and hence killed their lime light?

SC owners in my area seem to ingore me in my SC....not even a glance over.

In my 3000GT everyone else who has one waves and if I am parked they come up and we usually have a 10 minute chat about the cars. My VW bug (the old kind...a 73 model) I get more attention than a corvette driver would.....it is a total chick magnet and people are generally smiles, peace signs, etc..

I dunno....the SC must seem to scare people cause when they were new they were owned mostly by professionals and successful criminals that did not earn the money to buy them in a legit way. Yuppies and older professionals rarely keep a car more than 3-5 years so I assume the public thinks "dangerous" people drive SCs these days.

Very interesting observation. Our cars are so rare, (and I'm in Houston, TX). We don't have the respect and following of our sister car, the Supra. (Why didn't they put the V8 in the Supra? And why can't we have a manual?) With only 1 body style from 92 to 99?, it's hard to tell whether the drivers are the lawyers, their kids or the rest of us as we drive around. That's probably your answer. I DO feel that even if people don't know what they are next to, they know it is a special car. All I know is I feel proud when we go out in this great car (and hope the damn windows won't break at a bad time.)

Very interesting observation. Our cars are so rare, (and I'm in Houston, TX). We don't have the respect and following of our sister car, the Supra. (Why didn't they put the V8 in the Supra? And why can't we have a manual?) With only 1 body style from 92 to 99?, it's hard to tell whether the drivers are the lawyers, their kids or the rest of us as we drive around. That's probably your answer. I DO feel that even if people don't know what they are next to, they know it is a special car. All I know is I feel proud when we go out in this great car (and hope the damn windows won't break at a bad time.)

your in houston thats cool man where at i live pretty close to houston maybe we could meet up some time an bs