Alarm

garvos

Hi New To the forun,i just a 1993 es300 and the botton on the key for the alarm is not there.yesterday i lock the door with the key and went back to the car like ten min after ,put the key in the door the alarm went off,now the car wont start,is there a way to bypass the alarm.please help.thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

I Have a 1990es 250 I to am having the same problem. I have changed the battery Terminals, unplugged the battery for a period of 24 hours. And still my car won't start. Tomorrow I'm having the stater tested I'll let you know if it helps any. But I'm also stumped on it. Sorry I can help any but I do know from my own trial and error changing the battery, the terminals, or charging is helping any.

My 94 did that before but all that I had to do was just unlock the door with the key and everything was fine again if that doesnt work put it in the ignition, take it out, and unlock the door with the key

My 94 did that before but all that I had to do was just unlock the door with the key and everything was fine again if that doesnt work put it in the ignition, take it out, and unlock the door with the key

I undo the battery and reconnect the battery and it start,but when i lock the doors and unlock them the alarm will go off and i have to undo the battery again.can someone tell me whats wrong??