What Is This In Front Of The Rad

I just happened to look under the front end, below the bumper, and saw a kind of switch thing with 2 exposed wires (one white, don't remember the color of the second wire). This thing is just in front of and just about the lowest part of the radiator. What is this thing? Is it the outside temp sensor? It is so exposed that water, road dirt, snow can be splashed on it. It does not have any cover for protection.

BTW, this is a 08 RX400h

OK, I'll take a pic tomorrow. I just looked at it. The radiator is right behind the bumper, and before the rad, there is a mud guard or something, across the whole width of the bumper. That whole guard and the bumper forms the approach angle. but I can still see the rad quite clearly, and this thing is just there. Very strange. Anyway, will post pic tomorrow.

OK, I'll take a pic tomorrow. I just looked at it. The radiator is right behind the bumper, and before the rad, there is a mud guard or something, across the whole width of the bumper. That whole guard and the bumper forms the approach angle. but I can still see the rad quite clearly, and this thing is just there. Very strange. Anyway, will post pic tomorrow.

Actually, it's the AC cooling radiator located right behind the bumper ... but yes, it looks like the radiator. The ICE radiator is right behind that.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, it's the AC cooling radiator located right behind the bumper ... but yes, it looks like the radiator. The ICE radiator is right behind that.

Sorry it took this long to take the photo. Any ideas of what it is?

DSC_9543.jpg