Gx 470 Vs. Landcruiser

CO-driver

I'm contemplating between the two and I've previously owned and loved (still do) the Toyota Landcruiser. However a GX470 caught my eye and I wanted some actual comparisons between the two from those who have/had driven both. I'm very interested in the performace of the GX in snow as I'm a ski bum. Both SUV's are loaded with everything I need so the minor features aren't of concern.

The GX is very good in the snow, as good as the Land Crusier. The Land Crusier is a bit more heavy duty, so its better for off roading. The GX drive smaller so its better for city driving and the Land Cruiser is wider, so its roomier inside.

The GX is very good in the snow, as good as the Land Crusier. The Land Crusier is a bit more heavy duty, so its better for off roading. The GX drive smaller so its better for city driving and the Land Cruiser is wider, so its roomier inside.

Thanks for the insight, I think it'll help in my decision making process.

We had an 02 LX470 before our current GX. I loved the LX but the wife thought it felt "like driving a school bus" so you know who won that argument. I prefer the taigate of the LX and it had much more useable storage bins than the GX. The rides are similar in both. The 4WD controls on my GX are the same ones from the LX although I don't remember anything about KDSS in the LX. I don't think you can go wrong with either. If you need the extra space go for the LandCruiser is my opinion.