98-00 Ls400 Complete Repair Manuals

Hutch

I have the complete repair manual on CD for 98-00 LS400. It has Chassis, Body & Electrical I got on Ebay for only $35. Not sure if the guy who sold it to me is boot legging them or what but it appears complete. Does anyone know what the genuine Lexus manual on CD looks like? This one has a gold label with year make model on it and 2 small Lexus logos.

I have the complete repair manual on CD for 98-00 LS400. It has Chassis, Body & Electrical I got on Ebay for only $35. Not sure if the guy who sold it to me is boot legging them or what but it appears complete. Does anyone know what the genuine Lexus manual on CD looks like? This one has a gold label with year make model on it and 2 small Lexus logos.

Lexus never sold Manual CDs, only the hard copy books. (softcover)

i know, i have one :P

Hmmm. I wonder how they got all the books on CD? It looks legit. Perhaps someone at the pulisher? They are all PDF's. The label on the CD looks phoney though. I guess the could have scanned each page in the book, but it doesn't look like they did. It's very high quality.

Does anyone else know if they ever had the repair manuals on CD? Maybe the dealers had it digitally?

Hmmm. I wonder how they got all the books on CD? It looks legit. Perhaps someone at the pulisher? They are all PDF's. The label on the CD looks phoney though. I guess the could have scanned each page in the book, but it doesn't look like they did. It's very high quality.

Does anyone else know if they ever had the repair manuals on CD? Maybe the dealers had it digitally?

a good consumer quality scanner and some patience is all it takes.

i can make a PDF of this webpage if i wanted to.

• 5 years later...

I've been trying to get my 1990 LS400 repaired. Could you help me get a download file of your CD?

Yes, +2 on AZHotLs comment. Plus, the CD mentioned in this thread is for a 98-00 model, not your 1990. You can go to the Toyota TIS site and for $15, get a 2 day pass to look at any Toyota or Lexus model and download factory service info to your hearts content.