Where Can I Download Tsbs ?

cjc

I've seen several people mention various TSBs for problems. How can I get my hands on those? In particular, I'm having a pretty serious dash rattle that someone said had a TSB to resolve.

Anyway, would love to get a link or something on this.

Thanks,

C

I've seen several people mention various TSBs for problems. How can I get my hands on those? In particular, I'm having a pretty serious dash rattle that someone said had a TSB to resolve.

Anyway, would love to get a link or something on this.

Thanks,

C

Rattles, squeaks, creaks, knocks it's maddening. totally unacceptable for a $50,000 'luxury' car. I'm ready to trade mine in, no matter how much I lose.

Took in the GS for the second time today to get the rattle fixed. It was gone after the first try, but the rattle came back louder and more frequent than before with the onset of cold weather. If the rattle can be reproduced easily, then I would just schedule the service and let the dealership deal with it. Only if the tech couldn't reproduce the problem or the dealership was unhelpful would I go looking for a TSB.

The car will be ready tomorrow, so I'm keeping the 09 ES350. Nice ride and good interior. The nav screen makes me cry though seeing how nice the graphics are on the gen 5 system....